Personal Trainer | Level 3 Coach
Clint is a highly experienced elite personal trainer with a broad sporting background, including representative levels in rugby league, mountain bike racing and athletics. As one of the CHPC’s longest standing coaches he helps run Clean Health’s in house education program along with presenting modules in the CHPC trainer internship’s which attract personal trainers and strength coaches from around the world. Over the last several years he has gained respect amongst his peers as someone who not only walks the walk, but also talks the talk. His professional knowledge base is impressive and has led to numerous transformations and placings with athletes in fitness model and figure.
Clint is a former Australian Infantry Soldier, where he served in the 3rd Royal Australian Regiment and in two tours of duty. During his time in the army, Clint also trained as a Special Forces Soldier.
With his extensive military background and his life and sporting experience, Clint delivers a unique and exciting personal training package. He specialises in body composition transformations, olympic lifting and training for athletic performance.
His formal qualifications include:
- Trigenics Upper Body Trainer Certification – December 2012 (Sydney, Australia)
- IFBB Pro Ben Pakulski 7 Day Muscle Camp – November 2012 (Sydney, Australia)
- Charles Poliquin PICP Level 3 – November 2012 (Rhode Island, USA)
- Charles Poliquin BioSignature Level 1 – December 2011 (Perth, Australia)
- Charles Poliquin PICP Level 2 – November 2011 (Perth, Australia)
- Charles Poliquin PICP Level 1 – November 2011 (Perth, Australia)