Claudine McDonald has a habit of exceeding expectations. In her teens, she was involved in an accident that left her with two intervertebral disc herniations (located in the lumbar spine). A little over 11 years ago, Claudine was instructed by a spinal surgeon that it was highly possible she would be wheelchair-bound by the age of 40 unless she incorporated full-time fitness into her life.
In 2003, Claudine took her first step towards pushing the boundaries by entering the fitness industry. Ready to make a change for herself and for others, in the years since Claudine started in the industry she has achieved personal bests, defied odds and changed her clients’ lives for the better. Claudine’s success hit new levels in 2009 when she took home a world title as the ANB Miss Asia Pacific International Sports Model. She rose again on the world stage in 2010, competing at the MuscleMania Miss Model Universe world titles in Miami, USA.
Claudine is also a Level Two Poliquin-certified Strength Coach, which complements her years of personal and professional experience in training, competing and coaching others to achieve their health and fitness goals in fat loss, muscle building and general health.
Considered one of Australia’s most accomplished sports and fitness models, Claudine has been featured in numerous publications such as Oxygen Magazine, Natural Bodz Magazine and Fitness First Magazine.
Caludine’s Advanced Diploma in Communications and background in PR makes her perfect spokesperson and advocate for health and fitness. This inspirational woman is also a mother to one, and she practices what she preaches day in, day out: an exemplary ambassador for living life to the fullest, in the healthiest way possible.
Her professional development includes:
- Charles Poliquin BioSignature Level 1 – April 2013 (Sydney, Australia)
- Dr Mark Schauss “The Art & Science Of Biochemical Individuality” – February 2013 (Sydney, Australia)
- Charles Poliquin Lab Analysis – January 2012 (Poliquin Strength Institute)
- Charles Poliquin BioSignature Level 1 – December 2011 (Perth, Australia)
- Trigenics Trainer Course Upper Limb – November 2011 (Sydney, Australia)
- FMA Strength Training Level 1 – November 2011 (Sydney, Australia)
- Charles Poliquin BioSignature Level 1 – March 2011 (Phoenix, USA)
- Charles Poliquin Program Design – March 2011 (Phoenix, USA)
- Charles Poliquin PICP Level 2 – Dec 2010 (Perth, Australia)
- Charles Poliquin PICP Level 1 – Dec 2010 (Perth, Australia)