She competed in two Natural Bodybuilding competitions during May 2010. After her first season of competitions she already held three titles:
- Ms Figure Novice (INBA Sydney Title)
- Ms Figure Short (ANB Sydney Titles)
- Ms Figure Novice (ANB Sydney Titles)
After competing in the Novice Categories in the INBA and ANB in 2010, Jes enlisted the help of Clean Health Director Daine McDonald. He coached her for the 2011 ANB Nationals in Figure Open, where she placed 6th in the country in a field of over 20 women.
Jes’ specialties as a personal trainer include female fat loss and nutritional programming. Currently her clientele boasts a large number of female figure and fitness models and she is known for helping people from all walks of life to achieve life-changing physical transformations.
Her formal qualifications include:
- IFBB Pro Ben Pakulski 7 Day Muscle Camp – November 2012 (Sydney, Australia)
- Charles Poliquin Level 2 PICP Strength Coach – March 2012 (Sydney, Australia)
- Charles Poliquin Level 1 PICP Strength Coach – March 2012 (Sydney, Australia)
- Charles Poliquin BioSignature Level 1 – December 2011 (Perth, Australia)
Courses Jes lectures: